Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Everything TEA


I happen to LOVE, with all caps, tea! Cold or hot (preferrably HOT), I grew up drinking and just love tea. I still have my morning cup of coffee, but I do drink Chai, English Breakfast, Herbal, Chinese or Jasmine, and with or without milk, cream and/or sugar....

By the way, tea is great for your health, and is full of antioxidants. It's a good appetite surpressant, and helps clean out your system, and keep everything in order. -Especially if  you eat sugar, processed foods, or a lot of white flour.

So...here's to tea. Have some today!

My current collection consists of:

1 comment:

  1. I'm with YOU! I, too LOVE tea. In my up and coming kitchen remodel I'm getting a second pantry with a shelf dedicated to my teas - suggested by the husband! -:)

    ReplyDelete