Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I am in love with everything 1950-60's...Martini anyone?

Why is it that everything from the 1950's through 60's is so cool? Maybe that's why I have become insatiable with my Hipstamatic Apple app, which creates the most beautiful, cool photos, with a vintage hue!

The only thing that makes me not wish I was born in the 1960's is that I'd be at least 10-25 yrs. older right now! Yeah-I think I'm quite content using my app instead.

In the mood for a martini? I can't handle the "hard stuff", so a chocolate martini is right up my alley:



Chocolate Martini (Serves 3)


In shaker combine:

1 cup crushed ice

6 oz. Crème de Cocao

6 oz. half and half

6 oz. Flavored chocolate-whipped cream vodka

2 squirts of Hershey’s syrup in bottom of glass





1 comment:

  1. Those looks delicious! Beautiful photos too. Glad I stopped by your blog, looking forward to your posts. =)

    Jenny @ Savour the Senses
    http://savourthesensesblog.com

    ReplyDelete