Monday, July 2, 2012

We're Expecting.......Twins!

As some of you have noticed, I've been completely absent from my blog since March. Fear not-I am not dead, but am elated to announce that we are expecting TWINS in the Fall. I am so excited to share this amazing news with all of my readers, and I hope you can share in this happy event. Those who know us personally know that it has been a long road, and to have this blessing is beyond words.

Needless to say for any of you Mom's that have been pregnant, even a single pregnancy can pose it's challenges, not to mention two little babies. I am now feeling much better, getting bigger, & tackling the challenges of getting ready for our two new additions, & everything that comes with it.

Our household has had many changes so far this year. We have been blessed with a new home, two babies on the way & great sucessess in our personal and professional lives. Our two older kids are out of school, we just got back from our awesome Seattle-Vancouver vacation, and are now preparing for an upcoming visit from our in-laws, and baby shower this coming weekend. Whew!!!

With all this going on--I most certainly need my naps. I have not stopped cooking, but blogging, photo taking and still working and running a household can be exhausting. I am planning on easing back into it, & am of course still cooking for the fam. They are not starving yet.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your wonderful news! I know it's not the same, but I've been a nanny to twins since they were infants, and it is so much work but everyday is so magical just getting to watch them grow and learn. Enjoy every moment and take every opportunity you have to nap :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa-That's our plan, to get a nanny to come to the house...it would be ideal, but I'm still looking. Tht's great that you have nannied for twins. I know it will be a challenge, but we are so excited for the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ecstatic for you and the hubby,I pray for 2 healthy babies and your sanity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! My younger brother and sister are twins and I remember seeing my mother go through that... it was a bit more difficult carrying two than one, but she loved it! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete