Friday, August 19, 2011

MSC Dinner Club Kick-Off Event






Last night went off without a hitch. This year in honor of the Malmstrom Air Force Base Spouse's Club (MSC), I am hosting a Dinner Club, and trying something new--an Instructional Cooking class. Each are to be held bi-monthly. At our first MSC Kick-off event last night I had a booth, with a dinner display, sign-up sheets, flyer's, and some yummy Blueberry and Raspberry bars to give away.


I have to admit, I was a little apprehensive, but it was actually FUN. I met a ton of new Air Force Spouses, and it was great to get a feel for what they want to see, are interested in, and what works/doesn't work.

Here's a photo of part of my booth (basic I know but gimme a break, it's my first one EVER). On my right is my friend Stephanie, who helped me out last night (thanks Steph).


Here are the blueberry & raspberry bars................(Yes, this was taken with my iPhone, so it's not the greatest quality!


And the dinner theme display I did -





I'm very excited about this opportunity to meet new people here, plus more cooking opportunities of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment